Saturday, October 29, 2011

Update: Saria's Quest 1.0

I am proud to announce that The Legend of Zelda: Hentai Quest has gone a complete step forward! The Zelda part is 99% complete and ready for a launch soon! Most of the time I've been fiddling with some game mechanics I wanted to push, thus why I haven't posted anything as of now. It's time to show the work so far. Here's some screen shots on some of the progress:






As you may notice, the picture with Saria has a big white blank in it. Well, the part isn't finished yet and there is some stuff I still have to complete. Saria's quest is about 20-ish % done and I'm still thinking of ideas. See you guys next time!

-4chan/f/dude-

13 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shiiiiiiiiiiiit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4CHAN/4/DUDE dude how can we get in contact?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude its been years hurry up and finish this game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saria was in loz Ruto hentai quest, but I can't redo it. I put the file into a swf player, and it showed the three scenes, plus a Saria scene. I know it's been years, but any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just release the zelda part, its 99% finished right?

      Delete
  5. Release it soon i really want to play the Saria part

    ReplyDelete
  6. donde puedo probar la versión que este disponible?

    ReplyDelete
  7. when is it going to be ready to play

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Retards posting this years later, it's been years since he last posted, so you can bet your 12 year old brains it won't be released soon. Anyways, there's already a few scenes out there of this game if you look up the name, but they really aren't good even by the standards of the day.

    ReplyDelete